Entered LSU's Program in 1998

Jason Johnson
LSU Graduate Assistant 1998-2000

Atlanta Falcons: Season Long Intern 2000-2001, 2001-2002


"I was fortunate enough to spend two seasons with the Atlanta Falcons. I believe that had it not been for my undergraduate experience at West Virginia University and my graduate assistantship at LSU I would not have been prepared for the demands of working in the NFL. Had it not been for the staff at LSU I feel that I never would have gotten the opportunity to work with the Falcons. My experience in the NFL allowed me to expand my personal and professional network and enhanced my Athletic Training education. I would recommend that anyone who has such an opportunity to take it."
___________________________________________________________

Rand Stover
LSU Graduate Assistant 1998-1999

Pittsburg Pirates: Season Long Intern 1997-1998






___________________________________________________________

Lance Champagne
LSU Athletic Training Student 1998-2002

Philadelphia Eagles: Summer Intern 2001


"Being an intern for the Philadelphia Eagles was a very positive experience. Getting a chance to see how things are run in a different setting and on a different level will help me as I pursue a career in Athletic Training. The hard work involved was well worth the time spent there."
___________________________________________________________

Eugene Dupas
LSU Athletic Training Student 1998-2002

Seattle Seahawks: Summer Intern 2001


"My internship with the Seattle Seahawks presented me with a number of positive experiences. I was able to see the diversity in management between Division I and Pro Football. It also allowed me to venture off to surroundings that are entirely different from my hometown. It is because of this that I feel more competent and eager to explore job opportunities outside Louisiana. In addition, with any change in atmosphere, there is a change in philosophy. I learned so many different treatment and rehabilitation techniques. For this reason, I would recommend any dedicated student trainer to apply to a professional team; or Seahawks to be more specific."