Entered LSU's Program in 2010

Dalis Boyette
LSU Graduate Assistant 2010-2012

Miami Dolphins: Summer Intern 2009


"My time spent in the NFL working with the Miami Dolphins was an experience that I will never forget. I had such a positive experience and learned so much from the great athletic training staff at Miami. I saw and experienced first hand what it takes to work in the NFL and the demands of an athletic trainer working at that level. I would like to do another internship if the opportunity presents itself and/or possibly work as an athletic trainer someday in the NFL"
_________________________________________________________

Scott Campbell
LSU Graduate Assistant 2010-2012

Chicago Bears: Summer Intern 2007; Seasonal Intern 2008; Seasonal Intern 2009

"When I was given the chance to do an internship with the Chicago Bears, it was an opportunity of a lifetime. The knowledge of their Sports Medicine Staff regarding the evaluation, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries definitely helped me as I continue my career as an athletic trainer. The networking and different people I got the opportunity to meet will stay with me forever. My ultimate goal is to work for a professional football team"
_________________________________________________________

Brandon Stone
Graduate Assistant 2010-2012

New York Giants: Summer Intern 2009

"My time working with the New York Giants was a memorable and incredible learning experience. The opportunity that I was given to work with choice athletes and to expand my knowledge on different rehabilitation and healing methods has prepared me to take my proficiencies to the next level. But more importantly the relationships and contacts that I had formed through the exhausting and demanding weeks are ones that I will always have."