3rd Year Athletic Training Students

 Olivia Blachno
Hometown: New City, New York

Clinical Experience:
Women's Soccer 2014-2015
Men's and Women's Swimming and Diving 2015-2016
Football 2016-2017

Career Goals: After I graduate from LSU and become a certified athletic trainer, I plan to go graduate school and get my master's degree.  I would ultimately like to work with baseball or football in either a collegiate or professional setting


Email: oblach1@lsu.edu

__________________________________________________

Kacey Calabro
Hometown: Byron, Illinois

Clinical Experience:
Softball 2014-2015
Central High School 2015-2016
Football 2016-2017

Career Goals:
My goal is to graduate from LSU with my Bachelor's degree.  After obtaining that, I plan to go to graduate school to receive my masters degree.  I aspire to work in the collegiate or professional level with either football or basketball.

Email: kcalab2@lsu.edu

                                                                                                     

Briclyn Collier
Hometown: Baton Rouge, LA

Clinical Experience:
Men and Women's Track and Field and Cross Country 2014-2015
Football 2015-2016
Dutchtown High School 2016-2017

Career Goals:
After receiving my BS in Athletic Training from LSU and becoming a Certified Athletic Trainer, I plan to continue my education.  Ultimately, I would like to receive a Master's degree in Exercise Physiology: Strength and Conditioning/ Fitness.  I wish to work with the military or in a collegiate setting with gymnastics, baseball, or football team.

Email: bcoll38@tigers.lsu.edu


                                                                                             

Georgia Dewey
Hometown: Jackson, MS

Clinical Experience:
Women's Basketball 2014-2015
Dutchtown High School 2015-2016
Football 2016-2017

Career Goals:
Once I graduate from LSU, I plan on becoming a Certified Athletic Trainer.  After which, I plan on attending graduate school and obtaining a Master's degree in either Athletic Training or a related science.  I then plan to begin a career related to either high school, college, or professional sports.

Email: gdewey1@lsu.edu

                                                                                              


Brandon Fresina
Hometown: Baton Rouge, LA

Clinical Experience:
Football 2014-2015
Baseball 2015-2016
Central High School 2016-2017

Career Goals:
After I obtain my undergraduate degree from LSU, I would like to continue my education and work towards a Master's Degree.  After receiving my Master's, I would then like to work for a collegiate baseball or football team.

Email: bfresi3@lsu.edu

                                                                                                 


Spencer Jennings
Hometown: Franklinton, LA

Clinical Experience:
Football 2014-2015
Catholic High School 2015-2016
Gymnastics 2016-2017

Career Goals:
Upon obtaining my B.S. in Athletic Training from LSU, I plan to become a Certified Athletic Trainer and work as a graduate assistant while pursuing my Master's Degree.  I hope to one day become an Athletic Trainer for a professional or Division 1 baseball or football team.

Email: sjenni4@lsu.edu

                                                                                                      

Brandi Johnson
Hometown: Paulina, LA

Clinical Experience:
Football 2014-2015
UHigh 2015-2016
Sand Volleyball 2016-2017

Career Goals:
After graduating from LSU, I plan on becoming a Certified Athletic Trainer and attending graduate school to receive my Master's Degree.  I would then love to work with a softball team in a collegiate or professional setting.


Email: bjoh162@tigers.lsu.edu

                                                                                                


Whitney Laurent
Hometown: Saint Petersburg, FL

Clinical Experience: 
Dutchtown High School 2014-2015
Baseball 2015-2016
Men's Tennis 2016-2017

Career Goals:
Upon graduating from LSU's Undergraduate program, I plan on becoming a certified Athletic Trainer and attend graduate school in another state.  After completing my degrees, I would like to work with collegiate athletes or in a non traditional setting but still as an athletic trainer.

Email: wlaure2@lsu.edu

                                                                                                  

Simone Mayer
Hometown: New Orleans, LA

Clinical Experience:
Football 2014-2015
Episcopal High School 2015-2016
Soccer 2016-2017

Career Goals:
Once I complete the undergraduate program at LSU and become a Certified Athletic Trainer, I plan to attend graduate school to earn my Master's Degree.  In the future, I would like to work in the high school or collegiate setting.

Email: smayer5@lsu.edu

                                                                                                 


Joshua Paul
Hometown: Lake Jackson, TX

Clinical Experience:
Catholic High School 2014-2015
Football 2015-2016
Baseball 2016-2017

Career Goals:
After graduating from LSU and becoming a Certified Athletic Trainer, I plan to attend a graduate school and obtain a Master's Degree.  I would like to work with either a college or professional sports team.


Email: jpaul12@lsu.edu

                                                                                                 


Dominique Richard
Hometown: Zachary, LA

Clinical Experience:
Football 2014-2015
Track and Field 2015-2016
Softball 2016-2017

Career Goals:
Upon graduating from LSU, I plan to become a Certified Athletic Trainer.  I would then like to pursue a doctorate degree in physical therapy.  Ultimately, I wish to work with a basketball team in a collegiate or professional setting or at a clinic.

Email: drich66@lsu.edu