Entered LSU's Program in 2013



Hunter Martin
LSU Athletic Training Student 2013-2016
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Summer Intern 2014 and 2015
The opportunity I had with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers was an unforgettable experience and a dream come true.  This opportunity was very beneficial to me, and I returned feeling more confident in myself in all aspects of athletic training.  This experience helped me alter my thinking habits and increased my work ethic to a different level.  I was exposed to a multitude of modalities and treatment methods that I know will help me in the future.  The Athletic Training staff wanted to ensure that they created a learning environment for me, and they far exceeded my expectations.  This experience allowed me to increase my personal contacts and make great relationships that I will have for the rest of my career.  This is a great opportunity for any athletic trainer to take advantage of.  It taught me more than I would ever have expected.  Most of all it taught me the importance of character in a working health care professional and working efficiently in any situation.  From the  beginning, I knew this job would be physically and mentally demanding, so it was imperative to keep a positive attitude and a strong work ethic to perform to the best of my ability inside and outside of the training room.