Entered LSU's Program in 2001

Cory Couture
LSU Athletic Training Student 2001-2004

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Summer Intern 2002, 2003


"I have been extremely blessed and privileged to have the opportunity to work with the World Championship. It was truly a once in a lifetime experience. Working with the Buc's, I was able to learn a whole new system and meet several very influential people. I was also able to experience the differences between athletics at the Division I level and the Professional level. Working two different training camps allowed the staff to provide me with a little more responsibility my second year, which helped me tremendously to develop my leadership capabilities. One of several highlights of my experience was when the team traveled to Tokyo, Japan to play in the American Bowl. Traveling to a different country was a remarkable experience and I will never forget it."