Entered LSU's Program in 2002

Stephanie Bell
LSU Graduate Assistant 2002-2004

Houston Comets: Season Long Intern 2001-2002


"Having the Opportunity to enhance my Athletic Training experience with the 3 time National Champion, Houston Comets, was a wonderful experience, which taught me the necessary keys to be successful in this profession. I am truly grateful and honored for the opportunity to work with athletes and an organization of such high caliber."
___________________________________________________________

John Burnside
LSU Graduate Assistant 2002-2004

Carolina Panthers: Season Long Intern 2004-2005


"The NFL was a great experience professionally that allowed me to grow as an athletic trainer and make many new contacts along the way."
___________________________________________________________

Josh Koch
LSU Graduate Assistant 2002-2004

Tennessee Titans: Season Long Intern 2001-2002


"Having the chance to work in the NFL and for a great organization such as the Tennessee Titans was a once in a life time opportunity. The ability to see the athletic training profession in a different light from the Division I college setting was a valuable learning experience. As a Certified Athletic Trainer I am grateful for this opportunity and hope to have more experiences similar to this in the future."

New York Jets: Season Long Intern 2004-2005

"Having the opportunity to be a Seasonal Assistant Athletic Trainer with the New York Jets has been a wonderful privilege. I was able to learn the intricacies of an NFL organization throughout a full season, as well as see yet another approach to treating and working with athletes. This position offered the ability to work with, and meet some of the best athletic trainers in the world. This was an experience that I will take with me in all my future endeavors both on and off the field."
___________________________________________________________

Marco Mastroangelo
LSU Graduate Assistant 2002-2004

Washington Redskins: Summer Intern 2000, 2001, Season Long Intern 2002-2003


"I have had the fortunate opportunity of working with the Washington Redskins for three years. Two years in the capacity of a summer intern and my third year as the season-long intern. In that time, I experienced many aspects of athletic training that I have never been exposed to. I was also able to establish contacts and friendships in the NFL that I still keep up with today. Overall, the experiences I had expanded my horizons as an athletic trainer and have made me a better professional today."
___________________________________________________________

Greg Penczek
LSU Graduate Assistant 2002-2004

Chicago Bears: Summer Intern 2003


"My time spent working with the Chicago Bears was an invaluable experience. This opportunity taught me valuable skills and showed me that work ethic and responsibility are key aspects to success on any level of athletic training. GEAUX BEARS!"
___________________________________________________________

Jonathan Ratliff
LSU Graduate Assistant 2002-2004

Atlanta Falcons: Season Long Intern 2001-2002


"I believe the opportunity to work with an athletic training staff at the professional level was invaluable. One of my original goals as a student athletic trainer was to work at the professional level with either baseball of football. This experience allowed me to see what being an athletic trainer in the NFL is like on a day to day basis. I hope that one day I have the opportunity to return to work in the NFL."