Entered LSU's Program in 2013

Armand Daigle
LSU Athletic Training Student 2013-2016
Tennessee Titans Summer Intern 2015

I am very grateful to have had the opportunity to work the Tennessee Titans organization.  I had such a positive experience working with the athletic training staff who made coming to work everyday very easy and enjoyable.  Throughout my time, I gained valuable knowledge that will further help me in my athletic training career.  My experiences while working with the Titans have made me more confident in my abilities as an athletic trainer.  My time with the Titans has exposed me to many different types of treatment and rehabilitation philosophies that I will try to use in my everyday clinical activity.  The relationships that I have made with the other interns and staff members is something that I will always cherish.  The LSU undergraduate program has given myself and all other athletic training students the right foundation and preparation to enable us to be great athletic trainers in our professional fields.  My time with the Titans is something I will never forget.