Entered LSU's Program in 2013

Olivia Wishman
LSU Athletic Training Student 2013-2016
Buffalo Bills Summer Intern 2015 

The experience I had with the Buffalo Bills Athletic Training Staff and Organization was one I will never forget.  I was very blessed to be able to learn from some of the best athletic trainers in the NFL and to develop relationships with the staff and other interns that I will have for a life time.  I thoroughly enjoyed going to work everyday and learning different techniques and prospectives from the staff.  I was warmly welcomed by the coaches, the athletic training staff, the administrative staff and everyone else I worked with throughout my time there.  This experience was especially close my heart because the Buffalo Bills are the team I grew up watching as a child.  The things I have learned and the experiences I had throughout my time with the Buffalo Bills will be ones I will not soon forget.